ant-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Perkins <khperk...@bigpond.com>
Subject Re: Capturing XML validation output
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 03:58:10 GMT
I didn't think you could nest tasks inside <record>, in which case you might like to
try something like this untested version:

<record name="dtdOutput.txt" action="start"/>
<xmlvalidate file="filename.xml">
  <dtd publicId="..." location="filename.dtd"/>
</xmlvalidate>
<record name="dtdOutput.txt" action="stop"/>