ant-user mailing list archives

From Kai Hendry <hen...@soltecsoftware.com.au>
Subject Re: Manifestations
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:23:49 GMT
Rainer Noack wrote:

>Both manifest entries are often used.
>1) Class-path: lists "required" jars (typically if one application consists
>of many jars).
>Many classloaders evaluate this entry.

Yes, couldn't this be automagically generated? It seems to be made by
hand in my project.

Is there a way in ant to merge the content of two manifest files?

The base one:

${build.basedir}/MANIFEST.MF

And the specific one with the class-path:
manifest="${build.metainf.dir}/${ear.module.name}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"

Because I don't think you can. :(