ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schulpen, D.P.H." <D.P.H.Schul...@student.tue.nl>
Subject RE: sort or min/max file
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:29:07 GMT
I've been fooling around with this, but it doesn't seem to be able to solve my problem. SortList
only seems able to do an ascending lexical sort, which means that the most recent build (the
one with the 'highest' build number string) appears at the end of the sorted list. Therefore,
I don't know which group to select in PropertyRegex.

Did I miss something?