ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schulpen, D.P.H." <D.P.H.Schul...@student.tue.nl>
Subject sort or min/max file
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:04:38 GMT
I'm trying to write a script to automate certain parts of unzipping the most recent build archive
of an application (in this case NetBeans) in a certain location.

However, I can't figure out a way to determine the most recent file. I thought about uptodate.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to run the task for every file in a list against all other
files in the list, and determine which one returns true. I could also use lexical sorting
or min/max-ing on the filename, but can't seem to find a task that supports this.

Some mailing list archive browsing seemed to hint that what I'm trying to achive is not yet
possible with 1.6.5. Is this correct? If not, any pointers?

 - Daan