ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: No BuildFinished event in subproject
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:59:44 GMT
Mmh - <antcall> maps [1] to org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget [2].
The execute() method doesnt do any event delegating. So the init() could have something:
  82 : public void init() {
  83 :     callee = new Ant(this);
  84 :     callee.init();
  85 : }

The transfer of the BuildListeners is done in Ant.initializeProject() so we have to
see where that is called... in Ant.execute();
And this is the last call of CallTarget.execute() ... mmh, the listeners should be
attached ...

Jan

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties
[2] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/CallTarget.java?view=annotate