ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: ant task and Ant options
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:54:47 GMT
Long time not used, but maybe that helps:

    <macrodef name="startAnt">
        <attribute name="args" default=""/>
        <sequential>
            <java classname="org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher" taskname="startAnt"
errorproperty="nul">
                <arg line="@{args}"/>
                <permissions>
                    <revoke class="java.lang.RuntimePermission" name="exitVM"/>
                    <grant  class="java.lang.RuntimePermission" name="*"/>
                    <grant  class="java.lang.reflect.ReflectPermission" name="*"/>
                    <grant  class="java.util.PropertyPermission" name="*" actions="read,write"/>
                    <grant  class="java.io.FilePermission" name="&lt;&lt;ALL FILES&gt;&gt;"
actions="read,write,delete,execute"/>
                </permissions>
            </java>
        </sequential>