ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Property value coming from unknown source
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 06:16:09 GMT
The highest order for property evaluation in Ant is giving the value
via command line
    -Dname=value

In Eclipse you start buildfiles like any other java program - as a configuration.
In that configuration you can specify several things - classpath, ... and additional
"command line" properties - so maybe you have specified something there.

"Run | External Tools | External Tools... | <buildfile>"
- on the "Properties" register you can specify the name-value pairs

(Eclipse 3.0 + 3.1)

Jan