ant-user mailing list archives

From <hind.lwahh...@accenture.com>
Subject -listener net.sf.antcontrib.perf.AntPerformanceListener: bugged
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:37:22 GMT

hHello guys;
i am posting again about this issue because i don't get any clue about the problem.
I am experiencing strange behaviour with this listener:
- it does not work for targets specified on the command line
- it crashes 1/2 times for default target.
Knowing that i am using an exec task in my script, does anyone have a clue about this problem?

thanx.