ant-user mailing list archives

From blackwater dev <>
Subject cvs task failing from cron
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:48:02 GMT
I have a cvs task that uses ssh authentication to checkout:

<cvs cvsRoot="me@"

After asking a question yesterday about storing my ssh password, I set
up an ssh key and now when I ssh into the box, I can run the build
script and everything runs fine and it doesn't ask for my password.
The problem is, I need to run the same build script from a cron job.
I know the cron job is running as other tasks are executed but for
some reason when the cvs task is run from the cron, I get this error:

[cvs] Caught exception: No such file or directory

Here's the cron:
10 30 * * * /usr/bin/ant -buildfile /home/me/build.xml -logfile /home/me/log.txt

Why won't this script run from a cron?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message