ant-user mailing list archives

From "Coccia, Gino" <Gi...@motabilityoperations.co.uk>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError...
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:47:26 GMT
Some more details...

The part of my build script that fails with a NoClassDefFoundError is a
<taskdef> defined as class (package.classA already compiled and in an
unchanging .jar) that requires a class (package.classB) just build by a
previous <javac> step.

The error message I get is :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: package.classB

classB is <available> as are all its direct imports (I've not yet checked
imports in the superclasses of classB)

Again, this problem doesn't occur if I invoke the build.xml directly, only
if it is invoked by another build.xml.

So, any thoughts on what might be happening here?

TIA,
Gino

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy this message, attach or disclose the contents to any other person.
If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@mfl.co.uk immediately. The
views expressed in this email may be the personal views of the sender and not those of Motability
Finance Limited trading as Motability Operations unless specifically stated.

viruses. However, neither Motability Finance Limited trading as Motability Operations nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and attachments (if any).