ant-user mailing list archives

From "Coccia, Gino" <Gi...@motabilityoperations.co.uk>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError...
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:39:51 GMT
I'm trying to run a build.xml script (script A) (for Cruisecontrol) that
calls my original, working build.xml (script B) but am having some
problems...

I get a NoClassDefFoundError when my script A calls script script B - I
don't get the error when I call script B directly.

I've run script A with -debug on, and also used <available> on ALL the
classed that are imported by the class that throws the NCDFE, and they all
appear to be loaded and available.

Has anyone got any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance,
Gino

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy this message, attach or disclose the contents to any other person.
If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@mfl.co.uk immediately. The
views expressed in this email may be the personal views of the sender and not those of Motability
Finance Limited trading as Motability Operations unless specifically stated.

viruses. However, neither Motability Finance Limited trading as Motability Operations nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and attachments (if any).