ant-user mailing list archives

From <Srikrishna_Parthasara...@timeinc.com>
Subject RE: scp question - very urgent
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:10:39 GMT
He have a new solaris box. So the new box doesn't contain existing
directories ....i have to create like

/opt/bea
/opt/weblogic
/opt/oracle

what is the best way to do this ? By the way by scp command loses
symbolic link copies....from the old box to the new box.I tried tar but
it is going out of disk space....

Any ideas ....

Thanks
srikrishna

-----Original Message-----
From: Woodchuck [mailto:woodchuck_5@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 4:56 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: scp question - very urgent

hihi,

why don't you just use ant's <copy> task anyway with the attribute
overwrite="false".  this will only copy files that have changed (newer
timestamp) as well as new files that exists in the source but not in
the target.  this task however, will not prune the target for you if
the source has deletions...

woodchuck