ant-user mailing list archives

From <Srikrishna_Parthasara...@timeinc.com>
Subject Remote execution of build files
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:06:34 GMT
I don't know if this is possible to do with ant.

a) I would like to execute remote build files from windows XP.For eg I
would like to start JBOSS and Weblogic .I have looked into  AntServer
and RemoteAnt .
b)  Is there a way for ant after executing the Antserver task to get the
command prompt to listen to remote request

Eager to receive your replies.
<project name="RMI" basedir="." default="start.ant.server">

<path id="classpath">

<fileset dir="/home/jboss/downloads/apache-ant-1.6.4//lib">

<include name="**/*.*jar"/>

</fileset>

</path>

<target name="start.ant.server">

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">

<classpath refid="classpath"/>

</taskdef>

<antserver port="12345"/>

</target>