ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: scp problem: received directory without -r
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:29:29 GMT
What version of SSH server is on the remote end ? I seem to remember this error from something,
but I don't think I saw it using the scp Ant task. It looks like the fileset may be sending
directories, and not just files. I would suggest creating a zip or tar.gz with the fileset
first. Then scp to remote, and use sshexec to unpack the archive on the remote side.

Hope this helps,

-Rob Anderson