ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject RE: Scope of property.
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:23:25 GMT
This is not expected behavior, at least by me. I do this kind of thing by
setting my properties in an init target then using them in my other targets.
Don't seem to have a problem with it. I assume these two targets are in the
same build file, right.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com [mailto:hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:21 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Scope of property.

Hello guys,
i noticed  a strange behaviour i never came accross before:
<target name="target1">
<property file="target1.properties"/>
</target>

<target name ="target2" depends="target1"/>

the problem is that the file-defined properties in target1 are not
recognized in target2.(i am using ant 1.6)

Is it normal?

-

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.