ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <>
Subject Re: Installing Ant script as Windows service
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:06:10 GMT
Using whatever tool you want to run a java class a service (beasvc is fine) look at the ANT
docs regarding running ANT from java:

"Karr, David" <> wrote:
Using Ant 1.5.4, I need to install an Ant build script as a Windows
service. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I may not have an easier

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

I'm also using WebLogic, which comes with the "beasvc" executable, which
makes it straightforward to run a java class as a service.

It's concievable I could manually construct the classpath that the Ant
batch file constructs, and use that to construct my Java command line
that I send to "beasvc", but that seems messy.

Is there a better way to do this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile