ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weibust <e...@weibust.net>
Subject Ant with Eclipse question
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:28:13 GMT
I have been using Ant to build my projects for a number of years but am
fairly new to Eclipse.  I have a couple of questions about how to best
use Ant while developing a project in Eclipse.

Should I be setting my output dir in my Eclipse project properties to
the same thing I set as my destdir in my build.xml?  Or, does it make
more sense to let Eclipse and it auto-compile output to put classes in
one place and then have my build.xml javac task put output in a
different place?

I'd love to find a good article with the subject being "the best way to
use Ant in your Eclipse project".

Thanks,
erik

Erik Weibust