ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject RE: usage of exec
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:29:09 GMT
If you have not tried it and gotten a specific error, how are we going to
help you.  RTFM.  exec is pretty well documented.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: pritesh.saharey@wipro.com [mailto:pritesh.saharey@wipro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:13 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Cc: peterreilly@apache.org
Subject: usage of exec

Hi All,
       I want to use one of my batch file into my build.xml file, the batch
file is as follows:

//---------------------------------
Sign.cmd
--------
	Set 	NEB_MD5=d:\sign
	Set 	NEB_SIGN=d:\sign
	Set 	NEB_IMAGE=D:\cdimages\MD1020\MCClient\KAL-Std55-81
	Set 	NEB_IMAGE1=D:\cdimages\MD1020\MCClient\KAL-Std8-5
	set 	DOSUNIX=D:\Uddu

  d:
cd \

 REM *** Generate Sign File ****

cd %NEB_IMAGE%\

%NEB_SIGN%\signdirectory  %NEB_MD5%  %NEB_IMAGE%\Client1
%NEB_IMAGE%\Client1

%NEB_SIGN%\signdirectory  %NEB_MD5%  %NEB_IMAGE%\Client2
%NEB_IMAGE%\Client2 %NEB_SIGN%\signdirectory  %NEB_MD5%
%NEB_IMAGE%\Client3 %NEB_IMAGE%\Client3

cd %NEB_IMAGE1%\
%NEB_SIGN%\signdirectory  %NEB_MD5%  %NEB_IMAGE1%\Client1
%NEB_IMAGE1%\Client1 %NEB_SIGN%\signdirectory  %NEB_MD5%
%NEB_IMAGE1%\Client2  %NEB_IMAGE1%\Client2

//-----------------------------------------

The D:\sign folder contains two exe files signdirectory.exe and md5.exe,
these two exe files are being used for generating sign files.

Can anyone help me out in using this sign.cmd file in my build.xml file, I
will be thankful to you.

Regards,
Pritesh

Confidentiality Notice
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.