ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need to know if a file is newer than a particular date
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:46:57 GMT
Hello all,

I have been looking around the ANT help and can not
find a concise way to do this so I thought would see
anybody has a quick way to do this:

I need to determine if a given file (I know its path
and name) is newer than a given date.  I want to set a
property if the file is newer.  Any quick way?

The only way I have found is would be by setting up
<filelist> on the specific file and use a
<dateselector> to filter the list by date and then
somehow setting the property if the list is empty.  I
am not sure this would even work (if it would).

Thanx,

Ninju