ant-user mailing list archives

From Yaakov Chaikin <yaakov.chai...@gmail.com>
Subject Capturing XML validation output
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:38:38 GMT
Hi,

Could someone point me in the right direction on the following...

I have these directories:

root
  project1
  project2
  project3

Each project contains XML file declared with a DTD, the DTD file, XML
file declared with a Schema, the Schema file.

What I would like to get ANT to do is to validate both XML files and
capture the output of any errors inside 2 files: dtdOutput.txt and
schemaOutput.txt. Each file should be placed alongside the
XML/DTD/Schema file(s), so the file with the output file of the set of
files would be in the same directory as those files.

Any direction on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yaakov.