ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Installing Ant script as Windows service
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:01:11 GMT
Using Ant 1.5.4, I need to install an Ant build script as a Windows
service.  I wish I didn't have to do this, but I may not have an easier
alternative.

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

I'm also using WebLogic, which comes with the "beasvc" executable, which
makes it straightforward to run a java class as a service.

It's concievable I could manually construct the classpath that the Ant
batch file constructs, and use that to construct my Java command line
that I send to "beasvc", but that seems messy.

Is there a better way to do this?