ant-user mailing list archives

From "KrustyDerClown" <KrustyDerCl...@gmx.de>
Subject Calling ANT from a Servlet
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:15:18 GMT
Hello,

situation: I want use ANT from a Java WebApplication. I have a ANT build file with some targets
and tasks. (cvs task, cvschangelog task, xslt task) und want run this build file within a
servlet, because the user can give 2 dates from a JSP as input for the cvschangelog task.

Is this possible in generell ? Is that difficult ?

Can anyone mabye provide some example how the call must be defined in my Servlet ? Or a good
website with a example.

You think i have other options for my plan ?

Thank you for your support.

Greets Oliver