ant-user mailing list archives

From "John Mc Quillan" <john.mcquil...@openjawtech.com>
Subject RE: References
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:50:17 GMT

  </fileset>
 </replaceregexp>

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey E Care [mailto:carej@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 06 July 2005 18:36
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: References

IIRC <fileset> can take nested <patternset> elements; sounds like you
could declare a named patternset and then re-use that patternset with many
filesets.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere Build SWAT Team Lead

"John Mc Quillan" <john.mcquillan@openjawtech.com> wrote on 07/06/2005
01:26:37 PM:

> Does anyone know of a way to create a reference to a list of files
without
> specifying the directory that they are stored in and then to create
filesets
> from that list that specify the directory.
>
> So the application of this would be in the case where a set of files
> is copied from a source directory to a deployment directory and then
operated
> on in the deployment directory. Instead of having to specify the
> entire fileset twice, once in the source directory in order to do the
> copy and
then