ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karunakar Chatla" <karunak...@cybage.com>
Subject Building projects on FreeBSD machine.
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:45:13 GMT
Hi,

Some of our components(projects) are on FreeBSD machines.
We wanted to build these projects remotely from a windows box.
Also have to perform file operations on that machine.

Does ANT have support for accomplishing the same thing?
I was looking at SSHEXEC task of ANT but I didn't get success with that.
Is there any other way or this is the only way out?

I have one more question -
Can ANT run on FreeBSD machine also?
Do we have any version of ANT which runs on FreeBSD machines?

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Karunakar Chatla