ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Lam <Tony.W....@Sun.COM>
Subject Can you tell test error from test failure with <junit>?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:06:34 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to tell junit test error apart from test
failure with <junit> task. I have a case where an unit test timed out,
it was a junit test error, but both errorProperty and failureProperty
were set to true. This made it impossible to tell test error from test
failure.

Any help is appreciated.

   <junit printsummary="false"
      filtertrace="${junit.filtertrace}"
      errorProperty="test.error"
      failureProperty="test.failed"
      fork="true"
      timeout="${junit.timeout}"

--- MESSAGE LOGGED
    [junit] Test my.package.service.submit.AllTests FAILED (timeout)
--- MESSAGE LOGGED
Setting project property: test.error -> true
--- MESSAGE LOGGED
Setting project property: test.failed -> true

Tony