ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: CVS Log Ant Task
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:53:23 GMT
Hello Yolan,

not sure if it helps
may be ommit the command attribute, and use a nested <commandline/> tag
instead like this :
     <commandline>
         <argument value="log"/>
         <argument value="-rp127065_0"/>
         <argument value=" -S"/>
     </commandline>

In other words, I wonder whether the "command" attribute does not send
all the arguments as one, causing them to be ununderstandable for the
cvs command line client.

Antoine