ant-user mailing list archives

From Govardhan Babu <>
Subject UnsupportedClassVersionError
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:36:36 GMT
I am getting this 'UnsupportedClassVersionError' when trying to run
'ant compile' command. For this compile task, the build.xml file contains:

<target name="compile">
<mkdir dir="build/classes"/>
<javac srcdir="src" destdir="build/classes"/>

'scr' directory having small
Initially I thought the problem is because of PATH settings to various
versiond of JRE, so I checked that and its fine. When am trying to
compile & run that with javac & java its working fine.

I am getting error only with 'ant compile' command.

I am pretty new to this ANT. Please give me any suggestions or solutions...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message