ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@MIROtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Error message
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:58:02 GMT
You misunderstand how <ant> works. It is used to call another ant script,
and execute it. In your example, it is calling the same ant script that is
running, and default target, which I guess is 'build'.

Whatever you have set as basedir="" in your <project> will be ${basedir},
and by default, it is '.' Then you can base all of your other directories
off ${basedir}.