ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: <xmltask> problem:
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:44:19 GMT
 Regarding the manual for xmlcatalog, I don't find any information about the use of "SYSTEM"
1) It's possible or not to use XML cataloge with a "SYSTEM" DOCTYPE?
2) How to to do

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Keith Hatton []
Envoyé : mercredi 29 juin 2005 14:42
À : Ant Users List
Objet : RE: <xmltask> problem:

Check the manual for <xmlcatalog>?

Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: Nir Geier []
Sent: 29 June 2005 13:58
To: Ant Users List
Subject: <xmltask> problem:

hi again,

im trying to use <xmltask> and I keep getting the following exception:
(make no difference if there is no internal task or not).

[xmltask] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "xxx.dtd"; can not
be resolved without a base URI.

My xxx.dtd is found under the same dir as the xml and the xml is valid

The xml include dtd reference:

<!DOCTYPE variant_main SYSTEM "xxx.dtd">

Does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

Ty in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: