ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)" <Luis1.Cone...@ge.com>
Subject RE: UnsupportedClassVersionError
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:10:46 GMT
Govardhan,

	I have seen this error when you have different versions of ant in
your path/classpath (I´ve seen this happenning on linux workstations with
ant preinstalled). I'd do the following things, to track down the possible
problems:

- Unset $CLASSPATH variable
- Set $PATH variable with $JAVA_HOME/bin and $ANT_HOME/bin at the begining
of the variable
- Type on your command prompt the following:
  $ ant -version

If the version corresponds to the ant you think you are using, try again
your build. If not, it is possible your system is forcing you to use the
preinstalled version of ant.

At this point, I do not recall how to fix this, but I believe this has been
discussed previously in this same list. You might want to check the archives
at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&r=1&w=2

Hope this helps
-Luis