ant-user mailing list archives

From "S I" <xia...@hotmail.com>
Subject ANT <CVS> Task
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:50:23 GMT
Hi

I have my ant script to tag our cvs repository projects with the build#
recursively after modifying couple of files and continue to do the build.
However, if the build down the line fails, I do not have any failsafe
mechanism to untag or undo, so I could reuse the same tag and since my
build.number file is internally incremented already...if I run c:\>ant
target target, naturally I'd get the next build#, so on & so forth.  How do
I wanna handle this or does it matter when I skip builds and annouce random
builds?

Thanks

Steven