ant-user mailing list archives

From <pritesh.saha...@wipro.com>
Subject Baseline Get from PVCS
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:10:29 GMT

Hi All,
         I want to use ants PVCS task but unable to use it, as I am not
getting what all has to be there, I tried doing something like this

<project name="TABS" default="all" basedir=".">
    <target name="pvcs-get" description="Get from PVCS">
	 <pvcs repository="C:\Serena\ChangeMan\Dimensions\9.1\prog">
	     <pvcsproject name="odcwash"/>
     </pvcs>
	</target>
	<target name="all" depends="pvcs-get">
	    <echo> Don't know its working or not</echo>
	</target>
</project>

But unable to sucessed in getting the code,
PVCS server is in remote machine and client is different machine, so I
want to get(recursive) from server by running build.xml file in client
m/c
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Pritesh