ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Tchepannou <>
Subject Fwd: Launching ant programatically from a Servlet Application...
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:27:32 GMT
I checked in the list's archives and it appears this post has not been
delivered in my first attempt to post it, so I send it again.
my apologies for the inconvenience caused, if you receive it twice.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Tchepannou <>
Date: Jun 10, 2005 9:48 AM
Subject: Launching ant programatically from a Servlet Application...
To: Ant Users List <>

Hi all,

I have a .jar application containing my custom ant Tasks
implementation. This works fine when I use it from the (linux)
console. Now my goal is to write a Servlet which enables me to select
a buildfile (with my custom tasks) and run it. My .jar is located in
the WEB-INF/lib but when the servlet runs the build, it terminates
with the error message stating that a certain type is not supported by
my implented task.
It is weird because, as I mentioned before, I can run it from the
console without that error.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance for your hints/contributions.

Best Regards,
Eric Tchepannou

Best Regards,
Eric Tchepannou