ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Tchepannou <>
Subject Launching ant programatically from a Servlet Application...
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:48:03 GMT
Hi all,

I have a .jar application containing my custom ant Tasks
implementation. This works fine when I use it from the (linux)
console. Now my goal is to write a Servlet which enables me to select
a buildfile (with my custom tasks) and run it. My .jar is located in
the WEB-INF/lib but when the servlet runs the build, it terminates
with the error message stating that a certain type is not supported by
my implented task.
It is weird because, as I mentioned before, I can run it from the
console without that error.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance for your hints/contributions.

Best Regards,
Eric Tchepannou

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: