ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hardacker, Andrew" <Andrew.Hardac...@Compuware.com>
Subject RE: Baseline Get from PVCS
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:24:00 GMT
Unless the <pvcs> task has been updated recently, I doubt you will be able
to use it against Dimensions. If you can do whatever you have to do from the
command line, use <exec>. For example, we use this to get code from Merant
Version Manager 8 (the new name of PVCS).

    <exec executable="${pvcs.bin.dir}\pcli" failonerror="false">
      <arg line="get -o -z -q
                     -r${pvcs.project.label}
                     -pr${pvcs.project.repository}
                     -id${pvcs.userid}
                     -a${build.dir} /"
      />
    </exec>

Andy Hardacker

-----Original Message-----
From: pritesh.saharey@wipro.com [mailto:pritesh.saharey@wipro.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:10 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Baseline Get from PVCS

Hi All,
         I want to use ants PVCS task but unable to use it, as I am not
getting what all has to be there, I tried doing something like this

<project name="TABS" default="all" basedir=".">
    <target name="pvcs-get" description="Get from PVCS">
	 <pvcs repository="C:\Serena\ChangeMan\Dimensions\9.1\prog">
	     <pvcsproject name="odcwash"/>
     </pvcs>
	</target>
	<target name="all" depends="pvcs-get">
	    <echo> Don't know its working or not</echo>
	</target>
</project>

But unable to sucessed in getting the code,

PVCS server is in remote machine and client is different machine, so I
want to get(recursive) from server by running build.xml file in client
m/c
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Pritesh

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

and then destroy it.