ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Dibi" <George.D...@intervoice.com>
Subject sending mail error
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:58:33 GMT
I am having an IO sending error when trying execute this ivcpmmonsuccess
ant target.
Have anyone ran across it?

</exec>
        <condition property="ivcommonSuccessful">
           <equals arg1="${ivcommonResult}" arg2="0" />
          </condition>
          <antcall target="ivcommonsuccess"/>
          <antcall target="ivcommonfail"/>
  </target>

  <target name="ivcommonsuccess" if="ivcommonSuccessful">
       <mail mailhost="mail-relay-dal.intervoice.int" mailport="25"
       subject= "Successfull ivcommon build"
       encoding="plain"
       from="${mail.fromlist}" tolist="${mail.tolist}"
       files ="d:/buildLblLog/success.txt">
       </mail>
  </target>

This is the error I am getting.

   [mail] Sending email: Susscessfull CASV4 build
   [mail] Failed to send email

ILD FAILED
\ccadm_stdapps_dyn\buildVOB\autobuild\buildstandalone.xml:326: Following
error occured
\ccadm_stdapps_dyn\buildVOB\autobuild\buildstandalone.xml:335: IO error
sending mail