ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Dibi" <George.D...@intervoice.com>
Subject How to change read only permission to read/write
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:01:31 GMT
Hello,

Is there any tag I can use to change my permissions from read only to
read/write on all files and directories.

Thanks
George

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must treat the information
in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy and confidentiality of
such information.  If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email, including all
attachments.