ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: How can i update DTD file?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:13:56 GMT
Here's a snippet of code from my AjaxTags project where I modify a DTD

<replace file="${src}/META-INF/tlds/struts-html.tld">

The <replace> task allows you to replace sections of a text file.  As long
as you have some text you can key off of, you can use it to do what you
want.  There is also a <replaceregex> that is very similar but that allows
for regular expressions.  That might be of more help to you.  Here's an
example from another script:

<replaceregexp file="${toa_base_dir}/jsp/systemAbout.jsp"
 replace="&gt;Version ${project_version}&lt;br&gt;Build
 byline="true" />

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies