ant-user mailing list archives

From "Murali Polanthan" <mpolant...@iconnicholson.com>
Subject RE: AntHill Question
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:49:18 GMT
- Stop Anthill.
- Look in the <ANTHILL_HOME>/projects directory.  There should be a file
called 'A&B
Project.anthill'.  Rename that file (or you can just delete it).  I
suggest not to use spaces either if you rename.
- Restart Anthill and you should be good.

You may also want to look at the <ANTHILL_HOME>/publishDir and also
rename the 'A&B Project' directory if it exists.

-----Original Message-----
From: S I [mailto:xiamak@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:23 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AntHill Question

Sorry, don't know where to post this.  It's really an Anthill question.

I created a schedule in anthill (http://localhost:8080/anthill/ and
running
tomcat) on my winXP and I embedded the an ampersand in the name(e.g. A&B

Project); now I get error messages that I can not delete or edit it.
Anyone
has any ideas?

I have a opinion poll: What's your preference between the 3?

Anthill (Free or paid version)
Cruisecontrol
Maven