ant-user mailing list archives

From <Kajsa.Ander...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Installing Ant == using Windows
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:36:32 GMT

Ant doesn't like living in a directory that has a space in the name.  I would suggest either
moving it to a location where your ANT_HOME won't contain a space, or redifining ANT_HOME
using the 8.3 version of the directory(ies) that contain spaces.  For example:
ANT_HOME=c:\progra~1\ant

Good luck :)

Kajsa Anderson