ant-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <>
Subject Ant + JUnit: Missing Test Output
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:52:11 GMT
I'm trying to set up a configuration that runs our JUnit regession test
suite from Ant. It runs, but I can't figure out what is happening to
everything that is supposed to go to System.out.

Undoubtedly, I'm doing something stupid, so feel free to make fun of me
if you wish, but only if you have a legitimate suggestion.

I'm running Ant 1.6.5 with Java 1.5.0_02 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS
release 3 (Taroon Update 5).

All help is appreciated.

Here's the task entry:

<target name="regression">
<sysproperty key="SynphotLocal" value="false"/>
<sysproperty key="Debug" value="false"/>
<sysproperty key="Dump" value="false"/>
<sysproperty key="ETC.DumpBlackboard" value="false"/>
<sysproperty key="GenerateRegressionFiles" value="false"/>
<sysproperty key="RunRegression" value="true"/>
<sysproperty key="RegressionRepository"
<formatter classname="edu.stsci.hst.Formatter" extension=".txt" />
<test name="edu.stsci.hst.BatchLogSuite" outfile="RegressionResults" />
<mail mailhost="*" from="*" tolist="*"
subject="ETC regression results" encoding="plain"
files="RegressionResults.txt" >

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message