ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Winspur <bwins...@wynnon.com>
Subject Re: FW: Connection Failures On SSHExec Task
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:39:36 GMT
Atsuhiko,

Thanks for your response. Have you/jcraft pursued this problem any further ?
I moved on to other aspects of my project, after receiving your note, in the
hope that you might find a workaround for the problem. However, I must
return to the issue of exploiting SSH in my application very soon,

Bill Winspur