ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Padding Ant statements with extra <enters> for aesthetic reasons only
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:23:51 GMT
I dont understand you. The buildfile is simple xml and you could format it like you wnat.

Ok - this is not "beatiful" but (should) be valid (not tested).

Format your buildfile as you want and open it in a xml viewer (most browser can).
If they are happy, Ant should be happy as well.

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

View raw message