ant-user mailing list archives

From <hind.lwahh...@accenture.com>
Subject iterating through an xmlproperty file
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:19:02 GMT

Hello gentle people;
I really need an advise  or a form of guidance on this
I use an xmlproperty file which roughly uses this structure:
<root>
   <celement name="" .../>
  <celement name=""/>
</root>

My current ant build file is made to process one c-element(using celement attributes to set
a bunch of properties).
Now i have to loop through this xml file and to run my build file against all the celements.

How can i perform this?using a foreach task in a "super" ant build file?

And by the way this xml file was previously a csv file. Is it possible to read and iterate
through a csv file in ant?

Any help is welcome guys!

regards,
hind.