ant-user mailing list archives

From <hind.lwahh...@accenture.com>
Subject exec task +system path
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:47:34 GMT
Hi guys,
I want to pass to my exec task, an executable that is located in my system Path.
I tried <env key="Path" value="${env.Path}"/> within the exec element with no sucess:
ant tries to resolve the name based on my ant basedir.
(i have put resolveexecutable="false" searchpath="true" for my exec attributes);
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance;