ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Ant for non-java development
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:19:07 GMT
I used Ant to build a C library that was to be used from a Java app...
since they were interrelated, it kind of made sense to have them build
together.

I don't know if there are pre-existing tasks to do it, but I just wrote my
own using Exec to call the C compiler, after doing some minor setups for
that compile.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect