ant-user mailing list archives

From Mitesh Vora <mrv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help to solve this error
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:50:17 GMT
Hi,
I have one question which i want to get resolved.so anyone plz help me if possible.
ERROR: "CAN NOT FIND MAIN CLASS.PROGRAM WILL EXIT."
I am getting this error while running Build.xml thru JDeveloper. Today morning i executed
several BUILD.xml, which was perfect but in one XML i found this error after that in all above
perfect xmls also this error is occuring. So can u help me out to resolve this error.
Thanks,
Mitesh Vora

Life is so stupid. Sometimes good..Sometimes bad.

Its up to us how we do handle it. So enjoy it in all way, by all means.

Yahoo! Sports