ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject RE: IDL always re-compiles in build
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:45:04 GMT
Here is a sample for handling JavaCC that I use. It is similar to what you
want for IDL.
<target name="grammercheck"
  depends="init"
  description="Check for updates to the Java Grammer file.">
  <uptodate property="grammerUpToDate"
    srcfile="${src.dir}/${src.parser.java}/java1.4.jjt"
    targetfile="${build.parser.java}/JavaParser.class"/>
</target>

<target name="jjtree"
  depends="grammercheck" unless="grammerUpToDate"
  description="Make the classes for the JavaCC Tree for the Java Language.">
  <mkdir dir="${src.dir}/${src.parser.java}/gen"/>
  <java classname="jjtree"
    fork="true"
    failonerror="true">
    <classpath refid="classpath.jcc"/>
    <arg line="-OUTPUT_DIRECTORY=${src.dir}/${src.parser.java}/gen"/>
    <arg line="${src.dir}/${src.parser.java}/java1.4.jjt"/>
  </java>
  <delete file="${src.dir}/${src.parser.java}/gen/SimpleNode.java"/>
</target>

HTH Bill