ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: FW: Connection Failures On SSHExec Task
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:00:21 GMT
I have looked into this a little bit and found that I am in way too deep to fix this myself.
I was seeing some really bizare behavior, which I will try to explain here. I downloaded the
source to Ant 1.6.5 and jsch 1.20. I made a new eclipse project to debug the code interactively.
I set a breakpoint at line 156 of the Channel object. When I run ant in debug mode and break
at this point, it behaves as described below. When I choose to watch the ChannelExec.io object
and I am watching it during the debug, the problem goes away. There must be something about
how the debugger interacts with the debugee JVM that I am not aware of that is causing this
behavior. Anyway, I hope this gets us closer to solving the issue.

-Rob Anderson