ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <>
Subject Mail a nice pretty html build log...
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:55:27 GMT
Hi all, I would like to be able to mail a nice pretty html build log. There is a slight dilema
though. If I run:

ant -listener

The log is not produced until the build is complete. I would like to do this in one invocation
of ant. I think it might be possible if I write a wrapper target like so:

  <target name="build" depends="wrapper">

  <target name="test">
      <format property="start.time" pattern="MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss aa"/>

  <target name="wrapper">
    <ant target="test">
      <property name="listener" value=""/>
    <mail ... /mail>

The problem I am having is with making the XmlLogger work via <ant> task. Any help would
be appreciated.

Robert Anderson
Sr. System Engineer
Nike - Global Trade IT